On this page of my Blog you will find examples of resources that I have developed and links to coverage of my work in the media –
- Urban social exclusion and graffiti spiritualities [an animation of my 2012 action research project alongside unemployed young men & the street artist Mohammed ‘aerosol’ Ali – made in partnership with the Cities@Manchester research Centre]
- God on the Margins [a prayer written for the Methodist Church in Britain and Ireland focusing on the ‘spirituality’ of urnemployed young men on one urban housing estate]
- Bromford Dreams [a YouTube video summarising my 2012 ‘graffiti spiritualities’ project]
- ‘Faith & Urban Life’ (November 2010) – Interviewed by street artist Mohammed ‘aerosol’ Ali on the Soul City Radio Show, Unity FM , Birmingham.
- BBC Midlands Today Television News (February 2012)
BBC News Online – ‘Birmingham’s Bromford estate inspires ‘dream cube’ [February 2012]